What kind of jewelry do you need? Please find here ...




Please bookmark this page, if you want to come back again to this site .... Jewelry Stores
You can also get the latest and updated jewelry on our fanpage .... Luxury Jewelry

White Freshwater Cultured

White Freshwater Cultured


  • AA Quality Freshwater Cultured Pearls
  • 8.5-9mm White or Pink Freshwater Cultured Pearls
  • Imported
If you want to see our collection of necklaces, please click necklaces


White Freshwater Cultured


See also our collection of necklaces jewelry Gold Round-Cut Diamond Solitaire Pendant

White Freshwater Cultured


Customer Review
the best jewelry I bought. By Adriana

Hurray, I am so happy with the purchase I made! I bought the necklace in white, 8,5-9 mm and 18" together with the 14 k yellow gold 8-8,5 mm freshwater stud earrings. Purpose: my wedding day.

Firstly, the package got to the destination in 2 days, like I chose. Secondly, the pearls are magnificent. My mom, the quality insurance inspector, spent hours checking each pearl and she said "well done, these are the most beautiful things you've ever bought, much better than any of your gold!" ... and I have a lot of gold jewelry. And my sister, who is generally against pearls as "they look like big stones", no longer sais this after trying my shining necklace.

The earrings are a little yellower than the general shade of the necklace, but my mom identified 2 pearls in the necklace of identical shade with the earrings. Yes, after she compared each pearl with the earrings, like the excellent QA inspector that she is! She said that normal viewers would not notice this.

The pearls are very shiny and do not have any significant intrusions or faults. I do not know, maybe somebody specialized in pearls might find smth to comment about, but my mom, as a normal person paying great attention to details, did not see anything that would make me give less than 5 stars.

I chose the perfect size, both in necklace length and in pearl dimension. If I had chosen bigger pearls, I guess would have looked a little too much for me. I spent a lot of time looking at larger pearls in shops and I definitely believe that this necklace is great for me (I am 1,70 m, long neck, bony clavicle).

The pearls are absolutely splendid!



http://amzn.to/1fSPDV2


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner