What kind of jewelry do you need? Please find here ...




Please bookmark this page, if you want to come back again to this site .... Jewelry Stores
You can also get the latest and updated jewelry on our fanpage .... Luxury Jewelry

Rose Gold Morganite and Diamond Ring

Rose Gold Morganite


  • Dainty and feminine, this ring features the warm hues of rose gold and the distinct pink of morganite, which are complemented by dazzling diamond accents.
  • The natural properties and composition of mined gemstones define the unique beauty of each piece. The image may show slight differences to the actual stone in color and texture.
  • All our diamond suppliers certify that to their best knowledge their diamonds are not conflict diamonds.
  • The total diamond carat weight listed is approximate. Variances may be up to .03 carats.
  • Imported
If you want to see our collection of rings, please click rings


Rose Gold Morganite




See also our collection of rings jewelry White Gold Diamond Twist Ring




Customer Review
Morganite and Diamond ring. By N. J. Ciccone

For the money, this is a very well made ring. Looks very nice on your hand. Very delicate. I have seen rings that go for the price I paid for the Rose Gold Morganite, but they did not have a quality look. They were either to brilliant and shiny, or they looked like glass. This is a beautiful gemstone. I do not wear a lot of jewelry, if I did I would have checked out the higher price rings, they must be truly stunning. I am elderly and this ring and the price suits me fine. On the fit, I have to use a ring guard. Only because of the swelling in my knuckles. I am a size 6, but had to go to a seven to be able to get it on easier. I use the guard so it does not move on my finger. Have had it only a short time, so as to the ring being durable, time will tell.


http://amzn.to/1fFQUQm


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner