What kind of jewelry do you need? Please find here ...




Please bookmark this page, if you want to come back again to this site .... Jewelry Stores
You can also get the latest and updated jewelry on our fanpage .... Luxury Jewelry

Circle Graffiti Pendant Necklace

Graffiti Pendant Necklace

  • Celebrate a mother's love with a pendant that serves as a constant reminder of the way she touches the ones closest to her heart.
  • Inscription: "Mother, understanding, warm, wise, strong, loving, sweet, devote, beautiful"
  • .925 sterling silver box chain with spring-ring clasp
  • Imported
If you want to see our collection of necklaces, please click necklaces

Graffiti Pendant Necklace


See also our collection of necklaces jewelry Two Piece Pendant Necklace


Graffiti Pendant Necklace





Customer Review
She loved it. By Anthony Grimes

I left home in February and moved cross country to Los Angeles. I've been away from my mother for the longest I've ever been away from her in my life, so I wanted to do something for her in spite of our distance. I decided to buy her this for mothers day.

I have not seen it personally, but I'm told that it brought tears to her eyes when she saw it and that she wears it constantly. She says she loves it and that the quality is amazing. I was able to include a note to her in the package by specifying that it was a gift, and she enjoyed that as well.

It may be quite a while before we see each other again, but it's things like Amazon that keeps us together at heart. Thanks Amazon.


http://amzn.to/1fjz1t8


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner