What kind of jewelry do you need? Please find here ...




Please bookmark this page, if you want to come back again to this site .... Jewelry Stores
You can also get the latest and updated jewelry on our fanpage .... Luxury Jewelry

Gold Solid Diamond-Cut Rope Chain Necklace

Gold Solid Diamond

  • Duragold is 14k gold, the threshold of karat gold jewelry, lustrous in yellow or white gold
  • Duragold earrings are constructed with a unique and patented alloy resisting denting, scratching and hypoallergenic especially beneficial for sensitive skin
  • The Duragold collection includes, earrings, chains and pendants all beautifully made and will last a lifetime when properly cared for
  • Imported
If you want to see our collection of men jewelry, please click men


Gold Solid Diamond



Gold Solid Diamond

See also our collection of men jewelry White Gold Round Black Diamond Mens Ring



Customer Review
Top Notch Quality With An Unbelieveably Great Price! By Cup-a-Noodle

I have been searching for a 14K Gold Rope Chain for a while. My search for the perfect golden rope chain has taken me on a journey for over a year. I finally found the perfect 14K Solid Gold Rope Chain at an unbelievable price! At first, I was skeptical, but I took a chance, and am very glad I did! The price I paid for this wonderful piece of jewelry would have resulted in an unsure purchase for a subpar 14K Gold Rope Chain, which would have been one-third the diameter, half of the weight and up to four inches shorter! The product I received was ordered on Friday and delivered/received the next day (Saturday) for a minimal fee! The business I bought this from is very professional and trustworthy! They delivered as advertised. I will leave an update in the near future regarding the status of the 14K golden rope chain, which happens to be one of the best investments I have made to date, thank you and God Bless!


http://amzn.to/1baHqIB


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner